Battle Legion For PC [Windows 10/8/7/XP] – Free Download
Battle Legion For PC [Windows 10/8/7/XP] Free Download & Install. Get Battle Legion latest Version from Healthgamea Store.
Battle Legion Game Review:
Massive 100v100 Unit Battles – Build an army and watch it fight idle-style – Plenty of units and skins. Endless fun! Battle Legion puts you in shoes of an aspiring commander, and as you rank up through unforgettable victories, so does your legion.
Design and tweak your army from dozens of unique units, ranging from classic sword and shield fighters to arcane wizardry, dark age machinery, and mythical creatures. Equip your troops with Powers that match your masterplan, sit back, and watch how they fight pitted enemy legions to the bitter end.
- BITESIZED COMBAT: Battles last 20 seconds or less.
- LAID BACK GAMING: You plan the army layout, and they do the fighting.
- AUTO-PLAY: Your legion keeps fighting as you go about your daily business.
- COSMETICS: Choose what your units, battlefield, and banner looks like.
- PLAYER BATTLES: Face other players in the battlefield and learn from their strategies.
- POWER UP: Boost your units with dynamic seasonal Powers.
- REFRESHING SEASONS: New content introduced in bi-weekly Seasons, with fourth Season marking the dawn of a new Era.
Battle Legion has an active Discord community of over 10K members where players discuss winning strategies, tips and development of the game — with devs frequently participating in the chat. Weekly streams and community events hosted on Youtube!
> App Link <
Watch Battle Legion Video Gameplay:
How to Play Battle Legion on PC (Windows 10/8/7) | GUIDE
Battle Legion For PC Windows 10/8/7 Free Download & Install Guide Below!
You just have to follow these easy steps:
1 – Download Any Emulator to Play Battle Legion on PC Windows 10/8/7:
2 – Create an account on Emulator!
you can also link your existing Google account with Bluestacks or Andy Emulator.
3 – Search Battle Legion Game in Emulator!
4 – Install Battle Legion
Now you can play Battle Legion on PC (Windows 10/8/7/XP) Or even on MAC OS.